Canon MX922 Printer Setup
Canon Pixma MX922 is one of the most efficient and reliable high-end printers. It fulfills the user requirement by delivering outstanding quality.
- Carefully unbox the printer and place the printer on a flat surface.
- Remove the protective tapes and other package content from the printer.
- The Printer Box will contain a User Guide, Power Cord, Cartridges, and the Printer.
- Connect the power cord Printer end to the back of the printer and the other end to the wall outlet.
- Turn on the printer and select your language on the printer screen.
- Locate the Ink cartridges and remove the orange protective cover from all the cartridges.
- Open the Printer access the door, which is right beneath the scanner glass. Wait until the Cartridge holders come to the Centre.
- Slowly insert the Cartridges as per the color indications given; Slip the cartridges into the holders until you hear a click sound.
- The light on the cartridge will lid if the cartridges were correctly installed.
- Right after installing the cartridges, wait for the printer to perform the alignment.
- Load the papers at the bottom tray and click ok on the printer screen.
Canon MX922 Drivers Download
- Driver acts as a medium between the computer and the printer; Printer functions, can be managed only through the drivers.
- Mostly Printer drivers come in a Disc along with the printer. The driver, could also be downloaded online.
- To download it online, visit the manufacturer’s website and type the printer model in the search bar.
- When the website shows up the drivers for your printer, click on the download button.
- Run and install the driver software by accepting the terms and conditions.
- Select the mode of connection from the software page to complete the network connection.
- Contact our support team for instant support for installing the Drivers.
Canon MX922 Wireless Setup to Windows Computer
- Canon MX922 can be connected to your Windows computer using a USB cable or via wireless method.
- To perform the wireless set up, you must have the wireless router turned on.
- Click on the Menu button, which is on the left side of the printer screen.
- Using the four-way arrow buttons, navigate and select WLAN setup.
- When the printer shows up the list of available Wi-Fi networks, select your network.
- Enter the password using the arrow keys and click OK.
- The printer will be, put onto the network once you enter the password.
- From the computer, download the driver software and install it. On the installation screen, select the mode of connection as wireless.
- Agree to the license agreement to finish the setup and perform the test printing to ensure that communication is enabled.
- Get in touch with our support team for any assistance regarding Canon Mx922 wireless setup.
Canon MX922 Wireless Setup to Mac Computer
- Follow the below instructions to connect your Canon MX922 printer wirelessly to a mac computer.
- Click on the menu button from the printer control panel and select Wireless LAN setup.
- Select standard set up and then press OK. The printer will start to scan the available wireless networks.
- Select your network and enter the password to connect the printer to your network.
- When the connection is complete, Download the drivers and select the mode of connection as wireless.
- Once the installation is complete, open printers and scanners from the system preferences.
- Click on the add icon and, the printer will show up. Select the printer and click Confirm.
- For any assistance in adding the MX 922 to your mac computer, reach our customer support agents.
Canon MX922 Wireless Setup
- To print wirelessly from the MX922 printer, connect it to the wireless network.
- Once the printer gets connected to the network, all the wireless devices connected to the same network can access the printer.
- After turning on the printer, click on the menu button to open the printer settings.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup and choose the standard setup.
- Use the four-way arrow keys to navigate and click Ok to select an option.
- The printer will show up the available networks, choose your network and click OK.
- Using the arrow keys, enter the wireless password. The password is case-sensitive, so it has to be precise.
- You can notice that the wireless light on the printer will stop blinking once the printer is on the network.
- For any assistance regarding the MX922 wireless setup, reach our support team.
Canon MX922 Scanner Setup
- IJ scan utility software helps to control the scan function of the MX922 printer.
- One can scan from the scanner glass or the feeder for multiple-page scanning.
- Place the document on the scanner glass or feeder and open the ij scan utility software.
- Select the source as scanner glass or automatic feeder where the document for scanning placed.
- Click on the Copy option. The scanner will start to warm up.
- Select the destination folder on your operating system to save the scanned document.
- To configure ij scan utility software, contact our support team.
Canon MX922 Troubleshooting
- When the printer is not responding to your computer, follow the below troubleshooting methods.
- Before beginning the troubleshooting, ensure the connections made to the printer are appropriate.
- You can see the printer status offline; The error code gets displayed when the printer does not respond.
- The offline issues occur when the printer is not on the network due to the power or network fluctuation.
- Restarting the printer could help most with offline issues; Try restarting the printer once.
- If restarting didn’t make any difference, uninstall and reinstall the driver software.
- If you receive any error codes, it could be due to the paper jam. You need to check and clear if any paper got jammed in the printer.
- To remove the jammed paper, you must place the printer upright with the right side facing down.
- Open the transport unit, and you can find the jammed paper into it. Remove it slowly.
- Contact our support team to troubleshoot all kinds of printer issues.
Canon MX922 Mobile Printing
- The phone and printer have to be connected to the same network to do mobile printing.
- Download the Canon print application to your phone and do the printing through the software.
- Once the program downloaded, open and do register your printer to the application.
- Once you click on register, the application will scan and bring up the available printers.
- Select your printer and give a name for it for easier recognition.
- Click OK, and the printing app configuration gets done.
- Select any image or document from the application to send it to the printer.
- If the printer still didn’t respond ,reach our tech experts to enable mobile printing right away.