Best ways to install Canon ts9020 printer
Canon ts9020 is a wireless all in one compatible printer; The rear tray of this printer can hold up to 100 sheets at a time. This printer is designed with a direct tray for optical printing and an auto duplexer for two sided printing. The printer also consists a slot for SD card. Canon ts9020 supports Google cloud print, through which the E-copy of your document can be sent directly from the printer to your operating system.
Canon ts9020 Printer Setup
- Unbox the printer and place it carefully on a flat surface; check whether all the printer accessories are present inside the box.
- The printer comes along with a software installation CD, power cord ,6 different color ink cartridges and a set up manual.
- Remove all the protective tapes and covers from in and outside the printer and dispose them safely.
- Connect the TS 9020 printer to the direct power source with the help of a power cord given.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer; Set up the language, region and click ok.
- Open the top lid of the printer to access the cartridge room; load all the ink cartridges by following the instructions shown.
- Ensure to close the top lid of the printer after installing the cartridges.
- It is necessary to print an alignment page to check whether the cartridges are installed properly.
- To print the alignment page load the rear tray with enough white sheets by adjusting the paper width glides.
- Click on print option and wait until the output tray sends out the alignment page.
- Check whether the patterns in the alignment page are printed correctly .
- Wait until the printer aligns the print head and do follow the onscreen instructions to complete the printer initial set up.
Canon ts9020 wireless connection
- Power on the printer and the operating system .Ensure to connect the printer and the operating system to the same network connection.
- Turn on the router and make sure to place the printer within the connectivity range.
- On your printer screen select the wifi icon -> LAN settings -> wireless LAN -> wireless LAN setup -> Easy wireless connect /manual connect.
- Select your preferred network from the list displayed and enter the password if necessary.
- Click next and follow the instructions displayed to complete the wireless connection.
- Make sure to enter the correct wi-fi password .
- Do contact us to get clarified about ts9020 wireless connection.
Canon ts9020 connect to Windows Computer
- Make sure whether your router is available and properly set up.
- Plug in the power cord and turn on the printer and the operating system.
- Ensure to connect both the printer and the computer to the same router connection.
- Follow the steps given below to connect your printer to the preferred network connection.
- On your printer screen select Wi-fi icon -> LAN settings -> wireless LAN -> wireless LAN setup -> Manual connect.
- The printer searches and displays a list of networks available within the connectivity range.
- Do select your preferred wi-fi network and enter the password correctly.
- Make sure to install the perfect driver software for your printer from our website.
- Download and install the driver software and utility tools on your computer by following the instructions given above.
- Open the driver software on your PC and set up the connection mode as Wireless LAN connection.
- Add the printer to your operating system and perform the printing .
- Do reach our support for further queries.
Canon ts9020 troubleshoot paper jam issue
- This is one of the major issues in the printer, follow the steps below to solve this problem.
- Power off the printer and the operating system before clearing out this issue.
- Check all the paper paths and remove if any paper pieces stuck in it.
- Open the rear tray and check for any clog or paper pieces stuck between the edges and remove them immediately.
- Check if any papers got stuck inside the output tray and clear it.
- Open the top lid of the printer and check whether any paper jams present inside.
- Remove all papers from the input tray and clean it thoroughly.
- After removing all the papers stuck in the printer, Power on the printer and do a test run.
Canon ts9020 drivers installation
- Canon ts9020 driver software helps the printer to get connected with the operating system.
- Before installing the driver software ensure to check the windows version of your operating system.
- Click the link given in our website to download the perfect driver software for your printer.
- On the web page displayed, select your windows version, enter the printer model and click ok.
- Select the preferred driver package and click download. The driver software gets downloaded on your operating system.
- Open the downloaded file and install it on your operating system. Wait for about 2minutes to get over with the installation.
- Open the software and click -> start setup ->set language -> set region –>Agree the license agreement -> Next.
- Select the mode of connection as wired or wireless by following the onscreen instructions and click next.
- Ensure to connect both the printer and the operating system to the same network connection.
- Perform the test print to ensure whether the driver software had been installed properly.
- When the driver installation is over add the printer to your printer to your operating system by following the steps below.
- Go to windows -> Start button -> Control panel -> devices and printers —> printer name -> Ok.
- Now your printer is ready to print. For any queries related to canon ts 9020 drivers do reach our support.
Canon ts9020 wired connection
- Ensure to plug in and turn on your canon ts9020 printer.
- On your printer screen select the wifi icon -> LAN settings -> wired connection -> Manual set up.
- Connect both the printer and the operating system using a USB cable.
- Install the appropriate driver software for your printer by clicking the link given below.
- Open the driver software and set up the mode of connection as wired.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the Canon ts9020 wired connection.
- Do reach our help for any queries regarding canon ts9020 .
Canon ts9020 Not Connecting to Wi-fi
- If you found your printer not connecting to the wifi network ,do restart the printer.
- Restart the router and repeat the connection process once again.
- On your printer screen change the mode of connection , and try to connect again.
- Check if there any loose connections between the printer and the operating system.
- Ensure to make firm connection between the printer and the computer.
- Make sure to place the printer within the connectivity range of the router.
- If the router continuously shows offline do contact your internet service provider and change the router.
- Change the network connection if necessary; Try to connect the printer once again to the new network.
- If the issue still continuous do reach our support by clicking the call button given below.
Canon ts9020 Printer not scanning
- Restart your printer and the operating system and try to scan once again.
- Uninstall all the scanner software and utility tools downloaded during printer installation.
- Install the updated scanner software for your printer by clicking the link given below.
- Check the connection between the printer and the operating system and solve if you find any loose connections.
- Restart your router and perform the set up process once again.
- Ensure to connect both the printer and the computer to the same network.
- Make sure to update the scan settings in the scanner software on your computer.
- Do reach our support if any of the steps given above doesn’t go well.