Canon Pixma TR4520 Setup
ij.start.canon tr4520 is one of the most reliable printers for home and office purposes. It delivers an extraordinary performance that allows the user to print, scan, and fax.
- Follow the below instructions to complete the initial Canon Pixma tr4520 setup.
- Open the Printer box and pull the printer out safely.
- The printer box will contain the Printer, Manual, Cartridges, and the power cable.
- Remove the packing materials and the protective tapes on the printer.
- Connect the power cable, one end to the printer and the other end to the power source.
- Turn on the printer and select the language and region on the control panel.
- Now, the next step is to load the cartridges and the paper to the printer.
Canon TR4520 Ink Cartridges Installation
- Open your cartridges and remove the protective tape on the cartridges.
- Now open the front cover and pull the printer access door above the output tray.
- Ensure not to touch the Cartridge holder until it rests and stops moving.
- Now, hold the cartridge diagonally and gently insert it into the cartridge holder.
- Gently push the cartridge into the holder until you hear the click sound.
- The color cartridge goes to the left holder and the black cartridge to the right side holder.
- Close the access door and take a look at the printer screen.
- If the screen says to install the cartridges even after installing the cartridges, remove and reinstall them.
- For any assistance, reach our customer support to ease the setup process.
Canon Pixma TR4520 Drivers Download
Drivers are installed on the Computer to manage the functions of the printer. It is vital to have appropriate drivers to indulge all the printer functions.
- Visit the official site and type the printer model in the search bar.
- Select your operating system and click download to download the drivers.
- Open the downloaded file and run the driver software. Follow the on-screen instructions on the software page to complete the driver installation.
- Select the mode of connection and accept the terms and conditions to finish the installation.
- Give a test print to ensure that the network connection has been, established.
- Reach our support team for instant assistance in driver installation.
Connect Canon Pixma TR4520 to Wi-Fi Network
TR4520 gives you the capability to print wireless. Going with wireless will not only allow you to print from the Computer. You can print from all the devices connected to the specific network.
- There are two methods to do the wireless setup for the ij.start.canon tr4520 printer.
- One is a wireless easy connection method and, the other one is the WPS method.
- For the easy wireless setup, press the wireless button in the control panel of the printer.
- Sequentially select the wireless connection method in the installed driver software.
- The driver will detect the printer, select your printer and complete the installation.
- For the WPS method of connection, access the printer menu and select the device settings.
- Use the arrows to choose device settings and click OK to continue.
- In the device, settings choose the arrow buttons to find the LAN settings and click OK.
- Choose the LAN settings and activate the Wi-Fi. Enter Wi-Fi settings, select the manual method and, click OK.
- Select the preferred network and enter the password to complete the connection.
- Reach our technical support agents for any help or assistance in connecting TR4520 to a Wi-Fi network.
Canon Pixma TR4520 Wireless Setup to Windows Computer
- Download the drivers for the TR4520 printer from the official canon website.
- Run the downloaded software and select the preferred mode of connection.
- For the wireless connection, Go to the menu and choose the wireless method connection to install the printer to the network.
- Follow the above-given instruction for better insight about connecting the TR4520 printer to the wireless network.
- Run the downloaded software, Select the language, region and accept the license agreement to proceed with the installation.
- Now the software will show up on the printer click next to finish the setup.
- Give a test print to ensure the connection.
- Contact our experts for any assistance regards to the TR4520 installation to windows computers.
Canon Pixma TR4520 Wireless Setup to Mac Computer
- Access the printer menu to do the wireless setup from the printer.
- Go through the above-given instruction about the TR4520 wireless setup.
- Download the drivers for the TR4520 printer from the official canon website.
- Run the downloaded software and select the language, region, and accept the license agreement to proceed with the installation.
- Select the mode of connection in the next step as wireless.
- Once the setup is complete, open the system preferences and choose devices and printers.
- Click on the plus icon to add the printer to the Operating system.
- Do This process for the initial setup; For the WPS method of connection please follow the instructions given under the wireless setup topic.
- Reach our Printer experts for any help or assistance.
Canon Pixma TR4520 Scanner Driver
- TR4520 gives the scanning capability either from the glass or the document feeder for multiple scanning.
- IJ start scan utility software allows you to manage and control the scanning operation.
- Scan utility software comes along with the full version driver software.
- Place the document on the glass or feeder which you wanted to scan
- Open start and Type the program name IJ start scan utility, open the program and click on scan.
- If it is a MAC computer, open the finder and type ijstart scan utility.
- Select the source as feeder or scanner glass and click on scan.
- Select the destination folder for the scanned document to be saved.
- Do speak to our technical experts for any help or assistance regarding the scanner setup.
Canon tr4520 driver
- Canon tr4520 printer requires a driver software to communicate with the operating system.
- The perfect driver software can be installed from the CD given along with the printer package.
- The updated version of the driver software can be downloaded online by clicking the link given in our website.
- Download the software and install it on your operating system by following the instructions given below.
- Click the link given -> Select printer model -> Select the preferred driver package -> Download.
- Open the downloaded file to install it on your PC and do agree to the license agreement.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the driver installation and select the mode of connection as wired or wireless.
- Ensure to connect both the printer and operating system to the same network.
- Perform the test print to ensure that the ijstart.canon tr4520 printer is up and ready to use.
- For any queries regarding Canon tr4520 printer, reach out to our support team for instant help.
Canon Pixma TR4520 Not Printing
- When the printer is not responding, it could be any hardware or network issues.
- To fix the network issues, follow the instructions given for the offline issue.
- Hardware problems could be like paper jams, ink mismatch, or printer head problem.
- To fix the paper Jam issues, open the printer access door; before that, you must turn off the printer and unplug the power cable.
- If you find the ink cartridge holder over the paper, move it towards the right. Now pull the jammed paper out.
- Make sure you have inserted the correct model of ink cartridges.
- After trying all the steps restart the printer once.
- If the printer still didn’t respond, reach our tech experts to fix it right away.
Canon Pixma TR4520 Mobile Printing
- To perform the Mobile printing, connect the printer and the mobile to the same network.
- Open the Play store from your android device and look for the Canon Mobile printing application.
- Open the program and search for the available Wi-Fi-enabled printers.
- When the software shows up your printer, select it as a default printer.
- Using the program, you can print wirelessly.
- If the printer still didn’t respond, reach our tech experts to enable mobile printing right away.